||NOTES The Toyota Sports Complex are turf fields and maintained by the City of Torrance. The following are the rules mandated by the City of Torrance for all players, participates and visitors to these fields and will be enforced and in effect for the entire duration of the tournament.:
1). Climbing the fence is prohibited.
2) No food items including gum, candy, and sunflower seeds.
3) No sports drinks or liquids other than water allowed; ONLY WATER ALLOWED
4) No glass containers or aluminum cans allowed.
5) Molded cleats or athletic shoes only.
6) Approved athletic equipment only.
7) No painting, chalking, tape or other adhesive material shall be placed on the field surface without prior approval.
8) No sharp objects that can penetrate the field surface including folding chairs with straight legs. Chairs with a wide metal base frame will be allowed.
9) No animals (except to assist persons of disability).
10) No motor vehicles allowed on the field surface except for maintenance or emergency.
11) Soccer goals must have turf wheels attached. No dragging allowed.
12) No bicycles or scooters allowed on the field surface.
13) No golfing allowed.
14) No tobacco products allowed.
15) No alcoholic beverages allowed.
16) No fireworks or any open flame allowed.
17) No use of model planes or rockets.
18) No stakes, spikes or other pointed materials may be used for anchoring anything on the athletic fields.
19). Parking will be allowed in the adjacent Court House parking lot. NO BBQs, HABACHIs OR GRILLING IS ALLOWED IN THE PARKING LOT OR GRASS AREAS